- Maastricht: rejected by Denmark.
- Nice: rejected by Ireland
- Euro: rejected by Denmark, Sweden.
- Constitutional Treaty: rejected by France, the Netherlands
- Referendums in other States, Czechia, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, Portugal UK were cancelled.
- Then, contrary to all honest government, the quasi-totality of this failed and rejected Constitutional treaty was forced through by States and passed by autocratic party systems. Even the European Parliament passed it without a text being available. In fact they refused to have the text of the treaty they voted on!
“we have not yet been able to gather all the elements we need to carry out a full analysis of your request in order to take a final decision and, therefore, we are not in a position to reply to your confirmatory request within the prescribed time limit expiring 24 October 2017.”
8.2. In exceptional cases, for example in the event of anapplication relating to a very long document or to a very largenumber of documents, the time limit provided for in paragraph1 may be extended by 15 working days, provided that theapplicant is notified in advance and that detailed reasons aregiven.